Metis Employment & Training can provide support to Metis students entering full-time studies in:
- College, Technical Institute or University Diploma or Certificate Programs that are 2 years or less in length
- Final year of study in a first undergraduate degree program
- Apprenticeship Technical Training
- There must be an identified labour market need for the occupation in which the training is being considered
- Financial sponsorship for eligible clients may include tuition and mandatory course fees, mandatory books, supplies and equipment, and allowance supports
To initiate your application and determine your eligibility for financial sponsorship, please download and complete the Client Intake form. Upon completion, please submit the completed form by e-mail to MET@mmf.mb.ca. Your Client Intake application will be reviewed and a member of our staff team will contact you to arrange an intake and counseling appointment.